Hi!

To whom it may concern <sigh>. I've just tried to submit my current PUG photo and this is what I saw thereafter:

-- start
Your submission has been registered. You should receive an e-mail confirmation shortly. SimpleMail.smtp.2 error '80020009' ERROR in SendMail Transaction ERROR in response to RCPT TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED] should be 250 ResponseBuf: 550 not local host rambler.ru, not a gateway

/autopug/includes/mailer.inc, line 11 -- end

Now, I wonder whether the image was successfully accepted and only confirmation failed to arrive, or should I repeat all over again.

Thanks.

Boris