Been away for a bit, spent a couple of weeks traveling and then another
couple of weeks getting caught up on "things". (4500+ messages from PDML sheeish).
I'm going to scan the headers and delete most if not all of them, so if anyone had a
comment rant or insult especially for me they might want to forward it off list.

Since this was for me...

Keith, Mine is the Saturn SC2, I couldn't really afford a new car at this time and buying
a used one in my current price range would have gotten me someone else's problems, (and I
already had fixed those on my beast), I somehow justified having the transmission replaced, (used).
It drives more or less like new. (I replaced the drivers seat with a used seat and the car feels
enough different to seem new if I close my eyes while sitting in it)...