Is that right?  The off-camera Metz flash will quench in sync
with the Metz on the camera?

I've seen that done with some Ikelite flashes but I didn't know
it could be done with Metz flashes.  That could be a powerful
system for shooting weddings, etc, because Metz is fabulously
powerful and versatile.  Are there any specific models of Metz
that can do this?  I have a 45CT4 that I use on the PZ-1p with
the 3000 series adapters. It works very well for me and if I
could get another Metz to work as a slave and maintain TTL it
would be fantastic!

Len
---