Frank,

I believe that photonet is one of those places that state that anything
posted there is copyright by them and the poster. Other folks don't like
to use photos that may be copyrighted by more than one person.
I read stuff on photonet fairly often.  I'm going to do a real seach of
their site policy. Regardless of whether photonet does that or not, I
know that that is the policy for several sites I visit frequently.

Len
 * There's no place like 127.0.0.1