Nope.  I haven't.  When focus is correct in the viewfinder, it's
correct on the film, too.  There are few times when I even look
at the distance scale on the lens, unless I'm manually going to
use a hyperfocal distance to get max DOF for some kind of action
shot or maybe a landscape sort of a tableau.  If the viewfinder
doesn't agree with the film, it's time to get the camera
repaired.

Len
---