Great work on the *istD. I also have the epson 925. Had a little trouble with it producing streaks. I think it gets clogged easily. I like your review of the 3200 scanner. I'm looking for a scanner right now to scan alot of Kodachrome slides, which seem to be really difficult according to many here. I was warned to stay away from the Nikon **4000 series because it doesn't do well with KC. Do you know how well the Epson 3200 does with KC?

Just a couple of small nitpicks on the *istD review I noticed: the Canon full frame is the 1Ds, not the 1D, and the max # of frames for the *istD in continous mode is independent of format, not dependent on it.

Cheers,

rg

Brian Dipert wrote:
Happy reading; any and all feedback always welcomed:

http://www.reed-electronics.com/ednmag/article/CA336981

Brian Dipert
Technical Editor: Mass Storage, Memory, Multimedia, PC Core Logic and
Peripherals, and Programmable Logic
EDN Magazine: http://www.edn.com
5000 V Street
Sacramento, CA   95817
(916) 454-5242 (voice), (617) 558-4470 (fax)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit me at http://www.bdipert.com