On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Paul Stenquist wrote:

> It sounds like a fungus. A good camera repair shop should be able to
> disassemble the lens and clean it. If it's as minor as it sounds, the
> repair should be 100% successful. I've had it done on a couple of lenses,
> and all have remained clean.

Thanks Paul. Would you remember what you paid for it?

It seemed to me that it had some kind of mould at the back as well,
but I was in a *lot* of hurry in the morning (could have been
breath/condensation). Would you use your usual cloth to clean a
possibly infected item or do you risk contaminating other lenses?

Kostas