I suppose another way of phrasing my response would be, at what point is it
"fun" to make a photo of a fat person?  In what setting would it be more
acceptable?  For example, had this woman been sitting without the coke in
front of her, or the menu behind her, might this have been a fun foto?  How
would it be different if we didn't see her face, yet saw her body, in the same
setting?

shel