Sylwester Pietrzyk wrote:
After loooooooong negotiations with my wife (now I know why corruption
statistics in Poland are so bad ;-), I can finally go *istD too. Just before
I go and buy it, I would like to ask some questions to *istD brotherhood, as
I noticed some strange things testing *istD:
1. It had misaligned superimposed AF points in viewfinder (all were slightly
shifted up). Has abybody problems with it?
2. Flash confirmation with AF360 didn't some up? Anybody?
3. Has anybody used Microdrive 1GB with it? Is it very power hungry, slow
and very delicate? Would you recommend it for use with *istD?
4. Some of my flash (with AF360) shots were alightly underexposed. Should it
work this way?

I noticed this also. The focal length indicated on the 360 seemed to multiply the lens focal length in the wrong direction, i.e. down instead of up. So I manually adjusted the focal length on the 360 and the exposures came out right. Me thinks its a firmware bug on the *istD.

TIA for any answers and I hope to join 111001000111010hood soon ;-)