Rugby is popular at many US colleges as a club sport.  There's a lot of
"Give blood, play Rugby" shirts around our campus.  Real American foot
ball is dmagerous, requires a lot of equipment and a lot of people.
Even though there are many "low cost"alternatives (flag football) rugby
serves as the version "regular guys" can play.  OTOH, I will
periodically see some evil-looking facial injuries and its inevtiably
rugby.8^)
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/22/03 02:33PM >>>
Exactly how many countries participate in the Rugby World Cup?

Len
 * There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry