Living next to russia, here is what I know... Have it in your hand and say I
take that one...
mail order is not a good idea.

Special Order, custom made, prototype are in general very very good.
Production series is a weak point, their optical designers are hard to
beat...

If you have a non coated lense a guy in California could probably Multicoat
the lenses for you, but then the cheap price isn't a valid argument.
Forget the return and money back system. they work on a sold as-is... very
few have warranty system... if they do humm well might take long...

I liked what I saw from the 1000mmF10 russian mirror lense for only 150$ ...
not a bad price "NEW"

Philippe

PS: Avoid buying any active optical system, they usually use Radioactive
decay batteries... might never have to change the battery ever but.. maybe
your life won't be as long.
Or be carefull and check these with Meters for radioactivity.

> In the second-hand market, I occasionally find a russian lens 200mm f/2.8
for K mount at a low price. Do you know the quality of this lens or any
other russian lens?