Hi,

By a very circuitous route, I have come into possession of a Pentax
Movie VHS camera recorder, model PV-C11E.

It has its plastic briefcase, charger/AC adaptor(110~240V, 50~60Hz) and
two batteries, one 800mAh, one 1500mAh.  One 46mm W10 (light orange)
filter.  One RF output adaptor (channel 30 - 39, PAL/[OST]CCIR) and
numerous cables.  Seems undamaged but very slightly dusty; lenses are
clear, clean and seem to be coated.  It doesn't say so, though.  No
instructions, although the PV-C1SA on the Pentax download site is very
similar, so I can include a print of the PDF file.

Fired it up and it works as a camera.  Flickery viewfinder, which seems
to be the plug into the body.  Magnificently slow autofocus.  Haven't
tried a tape in it but I can if anyone shows interest.  I suppose it
will be about 15-20 years old.

Only of interest to me as a historic artefact, I would like to swap it
for something I might have more use for.  Looking for Pentax macro
lenses (K mount) or LX viewfinders other than FB1, FC1, FF1, FA1.  Due
to size and transport costs, I think this is only viable in the UK.
Cash adjustment if necessary - and I think it will be!

Please respond off list to this addresss or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

mike