From: Peter Jordan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 11:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Have I done something to upset you.

For some unknown reason, all messages stopped coming on Friday.

I didn't get a message to say I'd been unsubscribed because my server had
been bouncing e-mails, (which I've had in the past thanks to btinternet), my
e-mail address that I use is still working, and looking at the digests, the
list continues, so I think it must have been something I said!!

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."