http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=355370

By popular demand (Ann, Boris, Keith, others), I went to the Gallery of the Evil Empire (aka Sony ImageStation), and breaking virtually every copyright law known to man, harvested Jeff's images, and then uploaded them onto my galleries at Photo.net.

I further broke several Photo.net rules by attributing the photos to me. Since I didn't want to register the camera used (DigiElph) to my name, I said they were taken by my little Minolta HiMatic F ('cause I had to say something).

So, if you guys don't say anything, I won't either. <vbg>

cheers,
frank

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/photos&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca