boy, now =there= is a straight line...

Couple things:

I had the extreme good fortune to receive a visit from the currently hobbled E Reed, late of the PDML, and her entourage, including spouse and two exceptional offspring. It was truly an honor for me.

It is possibly true that young Mrs. Reed was overcome at the sight of the actual computer where I compose many of my bon mots and general non sequiters , as well as perform much chicken-waving. Or it may simply have been the stupendous amount of mess spread about the office that made her swoon.

I'm out of here, gang. Off to the mtns of North Georgia to take part in the annual game of guess-the-neice-or-nephew's-name so you can tell it to move from in front of the television. Ah, Thanksgiving.

Be good. Take pictures.