tom wrote:

> [...]

The blue form is for insurance, but _has_ tracking number on it -- I
always use
the green one - . I can't imagine why it isn't
available to you , Stan.
The pink form is good if you are sending something expensive (costs too
much for
most of what i sell)  at anyway, Stan doesn't seem to be getting the
right info from
his postal folk.

I had one minor annoyance when someone claimed they never got the package
-
but took days to let me know this... I sent her the tracking info and it
turned out
the box was sitting in her post office...  Just having a tracking number
to send to
the buyer in email should be a deterent to anyone ripping the seller off.

try plugging the number into the thing on line that says Express - I
think it works, even
if you haven't mailed Express.

ann