Hi,

> Sounds cool.
> Not that I fulfill the member criteria, but it looks like some place to hang
> out when I'm in London. One of the cheap hotels at Norfolk Square is where I
> usually stay anyway. :-)

You could hang around outside and take intrusive photographs of the
paparazzi as they roll out drunk...

--
Cheers,
 Bob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no such thing nowadays as Frenchmen, Germans,
Spaniards, or even Englishmen - only Europeans. All have
the same tastes, the same passions, the same customs, and
for good reason: [...] Their fatherland is any country
where there is money for them to steal and women for them
to seduce."
--- J J Rousseau