Hi everyone!  Not sure if any of you remember me, I was once known in these
parts
as "fairygirl".  I have been around the traps and shooting Pentax like mad.
Got some
pretty huge stuff happening at the moment, and working on my website, which
is

www.tanyamayer.com if any one gives a hoot! lol.

Ok, I have been reading along with you guys again for a couple of weeks now,
but
just discovered a listing on ebay that I am sure you will all be blown away
by!  This
guy obviously has no idea how special an item he is selling, but it can only
be a good
thing for any of us who would like to become "enabled":

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2965964871&category=15240

Of course, you'd ditch the lens, but as Boz's site says, you come across
this body "once
in a lifetime", so I just had to come out of the woodworks and let you all
know about it.

I am currently shooting (still) exclusively pentax (of course!), using an
Mz-6, and my old
trusted favourite Pz-20 (which i have 3 of now, just in case!).  I have been
seriously considering
going digital, but thought I might hold off for another year and see what
else Pentax has up their
sleeves in that arena.

Anyways, hello to all of you who remember me, and hope someone gets a great
buy from that
auction!

tanya.x.