Hello everybody,

Since I've been reading your PDML for a while I guess it's only polite that I introduce myself.

I live in Stourbridge, England (no, that's not London). I've been a Pentax user (MX) since 1979. I've been a professional photographer on and off since about 1985 (way more off than on). These days I'm a freelance computer consultant (last 7 yrs). I specialize in digital imaging. My preferred platform is Macintosh and my preferred media is film. I currently use an LX. I process b+w myself and use (don't laugh) Kodachrome for colour work. I'm pretty out of date with a lot of the Pentax stuff, so expect questions like "is the A35-105 f3.5 any good?". I have little interest in politics and my spare time is spent skateboarding, mountain biking and night photography.

Nice to meet you all.

Ian