Hi Frank

Pentaxian, I like that word, rings and reads well. Big on Tri-X here too. Nice to hear there's some "old-school" chaps here too. "although dirt is sometimes more forgiving than concrete.". Always. I do street too, thats English street, meaning, Architectural stunt riding, not road (we find interesting architecture and ride off it or up it). Trials. I have a lovely signature Martyn Hawyes frame for that. Thank God trials is LOW speed. That road stuff you do takes balls (speed!). I guess it's all relative. I gave up competitive downhill in 2001. It's so much easier to take stunning photos than to participate. Sad. Time will tell. As for mud, it's a state of mind. Enjoy!

Ian