From: kelvin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 9:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PROFESSIONAL screwmount

hi all

I'm looking for the most professional / ruggard M42 Pentax body made...
what should one look out for?

I would however, avoid the ES and ESII as they require the later
M42 SMC lenses for full operability.

Regards

Kelvin

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/clubm42
... the unifying platform for all M42 screwmount lens systems.