Great Lens!!! For best results, be prepared to get dirty, down low on the
ground. Knee-pads and or a drop sheet are essential items. It can vignette
with even one filter on it; I would recommend getting a good (B+W) circular
SLIM-LINE polarizer. Remember the Ansel Adams maxim of the 'near and far'
dicotomy of subjects with wide angle lenses. Also, if you spring for a
reverse adapter 52mm and a couple of step up rings, you will obtain an
incredible 4:1 macro ratio (albeit at a working distance of about 1 inch,
with almost zero depth of field), great for fly's eyeballs, and such. My
favorite lens; depth of field about 12" to infinity!  Keep the camera back
parallel to the subject plane, or you will get distortions (converging
verticals); ladders are sometimes necessary to get the right viewpoint. Be
careful around cliffs; take your eye off the camera! Watch that rear element
though; at extremes of focus it sticks out quite a bit, making it easily
damaged when removing it. Also, don't EVER try this lens with a
teleconverter; you'll ruin them both when the elements of each crush into
each other. Good luck! It took me about a year to like it and get the most
out of it. It is amazing just how different it is from even a 28mm.