Wow, that’s quite the rumination. I feel honored that you are dedicating a page to
shots
that were just playing around, but I am looking forward to seeing them.  I just wanted
say thanks to Tom for hosting and to you and Christian for letting me play with the
*ist
D, it’s a nice camera and Christian had some very nice Australia photos.  I might have
to get an *ist D, but still I won’t give up my LX or enlarger.  I still don’t think
that the
digital prints compare to a nice fiber based B&W print.

I did not have any ill effects from the food actually it was quite good. Tom did you
ever
finish all that beer?

Geoff