From: "Bill Owens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PDML" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Did someone remember to turn off the lights?
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:11:01 -0500

I just returned from a 400+ mile round trip to take the father-in-law home
from the Thanksgiving Day holiday.  I sure saw a lot of Ontario, Canada
license plates heading both north and south.  Did the last person out of
Ontario remember to turn off the lights?  8-)

Bill

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca