Hey Tanya fairy girl - welcome back!

Lasse - I think all of the posters had good suggestions. Since I have the
advantage of having seen your space, I will add a couple of comments:

a. Like the others, I wonder if the space is not too small. But it is a
start.  Clean it out, paint the walls, hang a few brackets that you can
attach cloth or other backdrops to, and call it a Studio. Don't let it get
too cluttered with lights and different chairs etc. or you won't have room
to work. Keep it sparse and simple.

b. Also, rearrange the living room so that you have a more open space at the
end nearest the large window. Attach a couple of brackets to the ceiling.
When the space in the Studio is too small, move your clients out to the
temporary Studio you create with a couple of backdrops from the ceiling.

c. When you are ready to start, have the witch come and bless the space
(vbg).

c. Before you do (a) of (b), you will need to have a sale or otherwise
reduce the number of pieces of furniture, etc. Otherwise it will be too
crowded.

stan

on 10/02/03 6:26 PM, Tanya Mayer - Photographic Artist at