Well, so far I've been offered a ride from DC I've heard something about some furriners arriving at NYC and renting a vehicle, but I haven't really investigated that possibility yet. I'll have to look at a map, and see how far KC is from TO. It might be an option...

l may be in touch, Stan.

cheers,
frank

From: Stan Halpin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

By the way, my tentative itinerary involves leaving Kansas City on Wednesday
of that week, driving to GFM, arriving Thursday evening. I may start back
Sunday, I may hang around the neighborhood for a day or two... There is a
conference in Norway that will occur about then, if I can wrangle an invite
then I will probably need to cut the weekend short, get back home and ready
to travel, but will otherwise my inclination is to take my time. Room in the
van for 1-5 additional persons if any others are headed there from this
direction. And willing to take a chance on my schedule.

stan

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca