Well, hello everyone, my name is Tanya.  I am new around here after being
introduced to the list by
Paul Stregevsky when he tried to talk me out of buying a lens from Ebay
(only 'cause he wanted if
for himself, of course! ;-) )

I am sending this post in two parts as the first one bounced - apparently, I
talk too much! LOL, a
common problem with me, I'm afraid! 8-)

I don't know that I have alot to offer to you guys on the list, as I am by
far very new to the SLR game,
having only purchased my first SLR last August - and that only being an
MZ-50 anyways.  However, I have
since progressed somewhat and I now own a P30t, Pz1-p and the Mz-50.  I have
a few lenses - the
standard sigma 28-80 macro that comes with the MZ-50, astron 28-70 zoom and
70-210 mm
(both came with the p30t) an SMC-A 50mm/1.7, tamron 135mm/2.5 close focus
and the
Vivitar 28mm/f 2 that Paul tried to talk me out of.  Quite a motley crew of
lenses, I know, but I am
on a tight budget and just trying out different things as I go along.

My interest in photography centres mainly around fashion, candid portraiture
(children in particular) and
weddings, although, I do seem to have developed quite a knack for creative
still-lifes of late.  From
January next year, I will be studying a Bachelor of Photography at James
Cook University, so I will
be spending this year buying up big to ensure that I have all of the
requirements on my equipment
list, as well as learning heaps (that's where you guys come in!) to be "up
to speed" with the other
students when I begin.  I am 24, and a very busy mum of two baby boys (who
you will see in the links
below), so while my husband is very supportive, I still anticipate that I
will be more than run off my
feet when my studies commence and I would like to get a bit of a head start.
So that you guys can
put a face to the name, this is me (with my boys):

http://www.photo.net/photodb/image-display?photo_id=181942&size=lg
http://www.photo.net/photodb/image-display?photo_id=181956&size=lg

To be continued in next post.....