-- -----Original Message-----
-- From: Christian Skofteland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 11:15 PM
--
-- ----- Original Message -----
-- From: "Cesar Matamoros II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--
-- > -- > -----Original Message-----
-- > -- > From: Christian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- > -- >
-- > -- > Christian
-- > -- > PS: I can't believe I got caught holding it... Kinda like
-- > -- > getting caught
-- > -- > with your pants down!
-- > --
-- > -- Yeah, if you're John Holmes.
-- > --
-- > -- tv
-- > --
-- > TV,
-- >
-- > I knew that I could count on you to bring things into perspective.
--
-- That's because he must be over-compensating for something.
-- It's his camera

ˇˇˇ I am glad you brought that up and not me, after all I may be trying to
borrow his sofa the next trip up :-)

He, he, just kidding tv...

--
-- >
-- > December Maryland trip is for the week of the 15th,

I will keep everyone informed.

This trip will probably not include NYC, but the one in January wil,

César
Panama City, Florida