Bob S. writes:

>  > Love the silver and black. Hate all-black (and
>  > all-blacks, but don't tell em I said so). It is so
>  > morbid and boring.
>
> A comment that I hope was made in jest...
> This list is multi racial and multi cultural, and the better for it.
> We are not just a bunch of 'old white boys' who's ancestors were Europeans.

 There are no racial connotations in the post you're referring to.  The all-
blacks is the name of the NZ rugby team (a virtually unknown sport in the
US, I believe).  The name comes from their black uniform.  It doesn't sound
very politically correct, but it's not as bad as our soccer team (the all-whites,
who wear white uniforms).

 I saw an advertisement here for a food product which proudly stated that it's
"what All Blacks are made of".  I'm surprised they didn't get complaints.

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E.
email [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield