Well that might be the case at RIT but I don't think they are really working
professionals. (I stand to be corrected on that). At my daily newspaper, and
Every newspaper I know of, it's all Macs all the time. Our photogs use Mac
laptops and Nikon digitals. Every editor, reporter and graphics person uses Macs.
There is not a ibm or clone in site anywhere. Only the business office etc
uses IBMs and clones. They are the ones who still don't get it.... (oh oh I'm in
trouble now... LOL)
vic

Not any more. I recently toured the photo labs at the Rochester
Institute of Technology and they're about a 60/40 ratio of PC/Mac now,
and they pretty much reflect the way things are in the industry (they
don't have much choice). The universities I've checked out here in
Pittsburgh are about 80/20.