Thanks!

It was fun and very inspiring to be invited and to do the project. Before the 20th
each month we had to show the others last months photo, so we had a pressure and also
the joy to see how the projects evolved.  The guy starting it had chosen 12 very
different photographers, so it was quite interesting to follow.

Two of the others have promised to continue for 12 years, to get 144 of their own...

Good luck with your own project!

DagT