Hello !

Heiko Hamann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 05.12.2003, 08:48:00:
> Hi graywolf,
>
> on 04 Dec 03 you wrote in pentax.list:
>
> >Just changing the subject line for Katrin (grin).
>
> Did work :-)
Huh, sorry forgot this -_-

> >hm, I just don't have the impression that there are many germans on
> >this list....
>
> There's a horde of Germans here, but we are too often too lazy to
> translate our thoughts ;-) I'm living in the near of Dortmund - quite
> the middle of Germany. And there are Arnold and Boz in Hamburg. You see
> - we are everywhere ;-)
LOL ^_-

> >anybody here who would be interested in a Southern Germany PDML
> >meeting anytime soon?
>
> Southern Germany? How Southern? I'm quite sure that we can organize a
> German meeting. And there should be an international meeting at
> Photokina in Cologne.
hm, I think that's a while until then... I live about 40 km south of
Stuttgart... so it's very southern... I'm in Munich about every 2
months...and for example a 2-way-train ticket to Cologne costs about 75
Euro which for me is a lot of money -_- and Hamburg is definitly to far
from here for me -_-

> If you are interested in Pentax's digicams, then have a look at
> www.digitalfotonetz.de where the Optios and *istD are discussed. And
> they have are meetings quite often.

I know this site, I visited there when I was looking for a case for my
optio s... but I'm not so interested in digital photography...

bye Katrin