From: Jostein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AutoPug decision needed (was Re: More Months, Please)
Date: Fri,  5 Dec 2003 15:08:50 +0100

<snip>
How many contributions should each photographer be able to submit each month?

Here are the options:
1. One image per gallery, in either the themed or the open section of the
gallery.

2. One image in each section of the gallery.

Votes will be recorded with thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca