Actually Vic, I was referring to the FA 300/4.5.

I had meant that a a side msg to Ken, not to the list. It would have made
more sense if I had copied the original msg, and it would have made even
more sense if I had sent it just to Ken as I intended. I hit the wrong
button. But thanks for your comment.
It is late, I've spent too much time on web design and otherwise staring at
the computer the last few days.

Stan