Hi gang.

I had a chance to shoot a couple of 35mm rolls this Saturday,and i thought i best use
the
PZ-1 to start
getting used to it.

BTW this concern is with glasses on my face.

I noticed that after setting the adjustabel diopter for my glasses on,if i moved my
eye of
face from dead
centre viewing,ever so slightly,everything became distorted,like a convexe mirror.The
viwefinder info
became blurry and i noticed that the infocus part that i can see is very narrow,move a
mm
or so and its
distorted.
I reset for no glasses but the distortion is still there when i move a tad,but a little
less evident.

My D1 has the built in diopter,and i have it set for my glasses,and the distortion is
there too,but hardly
noticable at all.You really have to look for it.This is something i never noticed in
the
SF-1 and it has the
adjustable diopter too.

Just wondering if this is a normal thing for the camera and is the adjustable diopter
meant more for
helping focus with out glasses on.

Thjanks

DAVE