Hi All,

Been exploring the multiple flash setting on the AF500 FTZ,
and wondered if anybody has any tips on this feature.

I'll be using mine with a Quantum Turbo Z and a flash
meter to record just one of the multiple bursts to get the
aperture setting.
(I'll quickly covered the flash head to prevent the light meter
receiving any more than just a single flash).

I intend to set the aperture one stop less than the meter
indicates to allow for the accumulative effect of the multiple
flashes when I'm shooting for real.

I have worked out a setting, (with the battery pack) that I can
get 10 nicely spaced pulses at F5.6 at the distance I'll be
working, over the time period I want to work within.

I intend to go to my local dance school and shoot the ballerinas
practising their routines in the hope I can capture some interesting
imagery.

Am I on the right track do you reckon?

Any advise gratefully accepted.

Regards,