Not super consumers like us, but they are many. Even in good parts of a city like Jakarta each household has 10 Amps. Electricity is a limited resource. You can develop and print from analog film with one lamp. Try that with a digital file.

Analog photography was born without the knowledge of electricity. I don´t think it will die from the lack of it.

DagT