The first day that I had my *istD, I shot kids at a church dance.  I
set up the studio lights and themed backdrop.  The kids basically
expected to be able to look at the LCD.  In fact, I brought a laptop
and loaded the pictures on it.  The kids came back time and again and
had a wonderful time of it.  Had it been a film camera, I think it
would have been marginally successful, as no one would have had any
excitement about being able to see the results and strike new and fun
poses.

Bruce