Hallo!
I think the best way to collect all names and possible places and
date is a forum... at least I tend to loose important emails and I
think it's a better overview...
so please look at that...
http://46852.rapidforum.com/area=1&topic=&reverse=1

Of course I will post any date or place for a meeting here again, its
just an easy way to collect names, places, and dates ^_^

bye Katrin

On 6 Dec 2003 at 22:54, Familie Scheffler wrote:

> My answer to the below-mentioned message comes a little late ...
> There are some more pentaxians from northern germany and from
> netherlands, too. So Munich (it is a very nice town, no doubt) may be
> a little southerly for a meeting.
>
> Arnold wohnt in Hamburg, Bojidar auch (soweit ich weiß), ich wohne in
> Hude (zwischen Oldenburg und Bremen), Frits und Jan in NL - aber einen
> Überblick und genauere Informationen habe ich eigentlich nicht.
>
> Der Wunsch meinerseits wäre schon da, sich mal zu treffen. Vorschlag:
> Sammelst du die Adressen aller Interessenten? Die tauschen wir dann
> aus und könnten uns vielleicht irgendwo in der Mitte arrangieren.
> Meine Mail-Adresse ist auf meiner Homepage zu finden ...
>
> Viele Grüsse
> Bernd
> www.bienenbernd.de

********
Desertrose
Chris' & Katrin's X Japan homepage! Please visit it!
http://www.xjapan.de
>From now on I will try to live for you and for me.
I will live with love...with dreams...
and forever with tears..