Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Mark Roberts wrote:
>If my local stores are anything to go by, there won't be film available
>to load into them before long. Well, good film, at least. There'll
>*always* be Kodak Max 400.
>
>Gosh, where do you live?

Pittsburgh. Only two really serious photo shops here. The one near me
has cut back on film *drastically* - from three film fridges to one. And
that one's only 1/3 full. And it's mostly color neg for the wedding
photographers (those who still shoot film, anyway). For professional
slide film I'm pretty much resigned to using mail order.

A few weeks ago I was in Winston-Salem, NC and the only real
(non-Ritz-or-similar-chain) photo shop I could find had *no* slide film
at all except ONE (yes, 1) roll of Ektachrome 160 Tungsten and a couple
of 120 rolls (also Tungsten).

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing