From: Kostas Kavoussanakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Monterey CA Pentax dealers?
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:28:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

My brother offered to buy me the Reverse Ring Light Holder K and he is
currently in Monterey. Any dealers there or in the neighbouring large
cities (LA, SF, I guess) that you would recommend? Or should he order
from a mail-order outlet and that's that?

I recall in the past I was looking for the hood for the Tokina 17/3.5
(not available in the UK, I kid you not) and came across Samy's,
http://www.samys.com/ anybody know them?

Thanks,
Kostas

Samys is the largest dealer in LA, I've bought a lot of new and used there. But they don't stock that much Pentax stuff anymore. If you want to be sure they will have it I'll preorder it.

Paul in LA

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year — six months @$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup