Just tried it with a B&W image from a roll of HP5 shot last year and only
just developed (in D-76, too!).  Very impressed, I scanned the negative at
2700 and got a rather grainy image in Photoshop which only looked good
enough for a 5x7: took it into QImage and told it to do a 10x8 without any
special instructions.  The print is very clean, still grainy of course but
sharp and good tonality.

I think I'll be forking out my US$45....

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia