Recently [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> My only critique is the resolution test numbers.  These seem a bit ambitious.
>  As Mike pointed out, there is more to lens quality than resolution.  In
> addition, I find it a bit confusing to see Yoshihiko's and Fred's numbers
> together as they are so different.  I'm afraid the casual user will be
> confused.

Two good points, Bob.  Like I said, only the M40/2,8 and the FA43/1,9
Limited pages are ready.  In there you see resolution numbers as well as
the deserved discussion of other optical lens qualities.  The remaining
pages feature only resolution numbers simply because these number I already
had, whereas I will have to write the comments (with everyone's help) some
time in the future.

As to the different resolution numbers from Fred and from Yoshihiko, I
agree that newcomers may be confused.  For that I will add a "readme.first"
link that explains the differences.  In fact, this page already exists, I
will simply have to make it more obvious:

http://www.phred.org/pentax/k/lenses/resolution.html

Cheers,
Boz