I agree with Fred. I have both the A20 and the 15mm. Granted the 15 stays
home on most occassions but that's mostly because I fear it getting scratched or
something. The A 20 would be easier to replace and it sits in the camera bag
nicely, takes up no room ....
If you're looking for a lens to use regularly the 20 is more useful, but if
you want something real special, the 15 is at the top of my list. Problem is
both are quite expensive...
Vic

Well, yes and no.  Don't get me wrong, but 15mm is a l-o-n-g way (or
maybe I should say a w-i-d-e- way) from 20mm.  There's a lot of
"apples vs oranges" in the "contest"...

Fred