If processing a negative ISO 100 film as an ISO 100 film (not pushing
nor
pulling the process) I wouldn't expose it as ISO 400. Speeds between ISO
50 and
ISO 200 would be quite ok. While color negative film does have pretty
wide
exposure latitude I would not go to the extreme ends to start from.

Being a slide exposer I only use one type of negative film, the
Kodak Portra 160 NC...

Nice tan...

Antti-Pekka

---