I often consult your site (and the site of Boz, too) while searching on
ebay. And I have saved the detailed comments on my pc so it was no problem
recently while your site was not online. What I wanted to say: I like the
detailed comments more than the short overwiews. Just have to second what
Joe says.

BTW: nice and clearly arranged design. Seems to become a good thing.

Regards
Bernd

Hi, Stan,

The page does look good.
One question: Now that each lens has its own page, is there any reason to
keep up separate pages of detailed and brief comments? I always prefer the
detailed comments, since the brief comments just make me wonder what else
people said in their posts about the lens in question or in what context a
comment was made. Perhaps just the detailed comments? If I want a brief
overview, I usually just skim the detailed comments.

Joe