I've been using a Super Program, and I'm considering getting a ZX-L. I see
on Pentax's web site for the ZX-L specifications that it only takes FA, F,
& A lenses. I have some old screwmount lenses and an M, as well as two
A's.

Does the ZX-L really not work with M, K, & screwmount lenses at all, or
does this just mean that you can't set the aperature with the selector
thing on the camera body? And/or, that you don't see the aperature setting
indicated in the viewfinder? Or other limitations?

Of course, I'm aware that I won't get autofocus with screwmount, K, M, & A
lenses. But if it will mount them, meter through them, stop down the
selected aperature automatically for the shot (with K, M, & A lenses),
that's all I would hope for or need.

Thanks,

Greg