Yeah, just look at the list of bidders!  You've got to admire the
audacity of the seller.  He's done nothing illegal.  Unethical? Maybe.
There've been bunches of these kinds of autions pulled before.  Usually
works best with new released gear that is hard to get at the stores.
But, I see EOS 300D cameras for sale at lots of discount stores.

Len
 * There's no place like 127.0.0.1

category=48539