Hi,

with reference to Picasso's 'Tete de Taureau' that he shows, I spent a
few hours earlier this year in the Musee de Picasso, and one of the
things I really wanted to see was this sculpture. The entire museum is
superb and well worth a visit for anybody going to Paris. Not just for
the contents, but also for the building and the area it is in.
Wonderful place.

I have my last saddle right here next to me, waiting for a suitable
set of handlebars to turn up so I can make my own 'Hommage au Grand
Taureau'.

--
Cheers,
 Bob