I'm sure no one remembers, or even noticed in the first place, but just in case you did:

You may recall that I mentioned in passing a few weeks ago that there appeared to be a probable light leak on the "new" LX. Seemed to be coming in throught the bottom of the film loading door.

Well, it looked that the door was a bit distorted, and prior to bringing it in for repairs, I decided to try gently bending it back into shape myself. Well, I got back a couple of rolls last week, and there appears to be no leak.

I'll keep my eyes open for further problems, but it looks like all's okay for now.

Not that any of you were keepiing up nights worrying... <vbg>

cheers,
frank

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca